At St Wilfrid’s RCVA Primary school we follow the Catholic Primary Religious Education programme ‘’Come and See’’ for all children.
This programme is based on the theological foundations of the Second Vatican Council, the Catholic Catechism and the revised RE Curriculum Directory and includes the Catholic attainment levels.
The structure of the programme for each topic is; Explore, Reveal and Respond.
The below documents set out what is taught in each year group and the termly newsletter shows what is being covered this term.
The Catholic Life of the School committee meet termly- a recent report is attached below.
Dates of our Summer liturgies at church can also be found on the school calendar.
- Come and See Overview (1)
- Catholic Life Parental Questionnaire school responses.pdf
- Religious Education Parental Questionnaire tick box response.pdf
- Collective Worship POLICY dec 2016.pdf
- RE POLICY ST WILFRID'S Primary Schools December 16.pdf
- LENTEN CHALLENGE 2018 parents.pdf