Bamburgh (Mrs Balding Year 5/6)
- Home Learning Year 6 English Week 1.zip
- Home Learning Year 6 English Week 2.zip
- Home Learning Year 6 Week 3.zip
- Home Learning Year 5 English Week 1.zip
- Home Learning Year 5 English Week 2.zip
- Home Learning Year 5 English Week 3.zip
- Home Learning Year 5 Maths Pack 1.zip
- Home Learning Year 5 Maths Pack 2.zip
- Home Learning Year 5 Maths Pack 3.zip
Welcome to Bamburgh Class page
Our Spring Term topics are:
The Vikings (Humanities - Spring 1)
South America (Humanities - Spring 2)
Evolution and Inheritance (Science - Spring 1)
Animals Including Humans (Science - Spring 2)
Our class text for this term is Sky Song by Abi Elphinstone. Using this text, we will be completing writing tasks across a range of genres.
* Reading Records must be handed in and will be checked every Tuesday. Children should be reading every day and should be completing their reading record a minimum of twice a week.
* SPaG homework and maths homework tasks will be set in homework books, to be handed in the following Tuesday.
We will often mark homework together in class to help children gain a deeper understanding.
* Children have been given a Year 5 or Year 6 spelling booklet, which contains the weekly spellings for Autumn Term 1. They must complete the activities in the booklet each week, to help them to learn both the spelling and meaning of each word. Booklets will be checked on a Thursday. A spelling test will take place every Thursday morning.
* Reading comprehension homework will be sent home every Thursday (in reading comprehension books), to be handed in the following Thursday.
Children will have PE on Friday mornings with Mrs Winter. Children must bring in both their indoor and outdoor PE kit.