Chillingham (Mrs Wyeth Year 3/4)
Covid-19 Home Learning
As you will be aware via the website and our Facebook page, the Summer 1 Learning Packs have been distributed to parents. You will find a copy of these below.
The Maths and English work is specific to the year group that your child is in so please ensure they are completing the correct work. The work set out for the other subjects is based around what our class would be learning in school so should be completed by all pupils.
- Year4 English week 2.zip
- Year 4 English week 3.zip
- Year 3 Maths week 1.zip
- Year 3 Maths week 2.zip
- Year 3 Maths week 3.zip
- Year 4 Maths week 1.zip
- Year 4 Maths week 2.zip
- Year 4 Maths week3.zip
Welcome to Chillingham's Class Page!
- P.E is on a Wednesday morning with Premier Sports.
- English and Maths homework will be given out every Friday. Homework books should be handed in on a Thursday.
- We have a spelling test on a Friday morning. Please can spelling books be brought in each Friday.
- Reading books will be changed every Friday. Please make sure you child has their reading book in their bag every day, as we have reading mornings and silent reading opportunities during the week.
Humanities - Ancient Egypt and Rivers
Science - Circuits and Conductors and Animals Including Humans
RE - Community, Giving and Receiving and Self Discipline
Humanities - Our European Neighbours
Science - Animals Including Humans continued and States of Matter
RE - Pentecost, Reconciliation and Oscar Romero
We follow advice from the DfE and all photograph subjects have signed permission.
No, schools and local authorities are free to decide on their own policies relating to the use of such images or the release of associated information for their own publicity purposes. We do, however, advise that photographs and video images of pupils and staff are classed as personal data under the termsof the Data Protection Act 1998. Therefore using such images for school publicity purposes will require the consent of either the individual concerned or in the case of pupils, their legal guardians.