Nursery and Reception Summer Learning pack
- weekly planning -an overview of the tasks
- Make an animal habitat
- time capsule
- In The Jungle
- In The Jungle ks1 EYFS
- Nature Photo Frames Activity
- people who help us.
- Soap Bubble Prints Awe And Wonder Science Activity
- Seasons Paper Chain Activity
- The Cautious Caterpillar Beautiful Butterfly Craft Instructions
- People Who Help Us Story Stones Image Cut Outs.
- Woodland Animals And Habitats Story Stone Image Cut Outs
- Toilet Roll Bunny Craft Activity
- Toilet Roll Ladybird Craft Activity
- Toilet Roll Chick Craft Activity.
- Toilet Roll Octopus Craft Activity
- Toilet Roll Owl Craft Activity
Links that you might find useful.
- How to make your own bird feeder https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW7UYp9kLi0
Natural photo frames
- Get some ideas here:
Week three -
- Why not try this beautiful folded paper butterfly too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vZ-APU6t68
Week four -
- Create a time capsule together with your family.
Week five -
- Lets see how doctors help us.
- Let us see how a fire fighter helps us.
- Let us see how a policeman helps us.
Week six -
- We will all be using our fantastic forest school, starting in September. We would like to add some things to our forest school. Make a new design of our forest school, adding things that you would like to see in there. These links might give you some ideas:
Websites for online activities and games:
Some Competitions you might like to enter: