00 - 01
At St. Wilfrid's we understand the purchase of uniform can be costly. Although we do have uniform available from the office (please see price list below) we are also happy with non branded school jumpers and polo tops.
Ordering uniform is easy you just need to go on their site https://totstoteams.com, look for the St. Wilfrid’s logo and click, it will show the items we sell. As you would order online items it will take you to a basket where you pay, and have the option to have it delivered to home or to the school. Home delivery is £3.95 and to school is free. Tots to Teams have informed us that it takes 2 weeks plus to deliver to school and they won’t deliver just one item, they will hold until a batch of items has been ordered.
During their busy times June and July when the majority of stock is ordered for September, waiting times are longer so please order early for September uniform.
St Wilfrid’s Dress Code and Uniform
*All items must be clearly marked with your child’s name.
- White polo shirt.
- Blue school sweatshirt or cardigan with school badge.
- Grey or black trousers or skirts.
- Black low heel school shoes. NOT trainers of any description (except on PE days) or heels over 3cm.
- One free book bag is given by school to all EYFS children.
- Key Stage 1 and 2 children need to bring their book bag.
- Children should not bring a school bag.
*Please speak to office staff or senior leaders if you are unsure about any part of the uniform guidelines.
Children will come to school in their PE kit on their PE day.
- PE kit is dark (black/navy) shorts, tracksuit or leggings, white top and black sand shoes or trainers.
- During warmer weather your children may just require shorts.
- Children should not have any extremes of hair styles.
- There should be no extreme colours, tramlines, tails, spikes or Mohicans or other designs in haircuts.
- When children are using PE or other equipment they will be expected to tie long hair back for health and safety reasons.
- Large bows or hair bands and slides with sharp edges or fixings are not allowed.
Makeup and nail varnish are not allowed.
- In general jewellery at St. Wilfrid’s is not allowed. This is both for health and safety reasons and to prevent loss of valuable items.
- Small ear studs may be worn if the child has pierced ears but these must either be removed or taped over for PE. Teachers cannot remove or tape earrings.
- Watches can be worn but must be removed during PE and for any other activity where the teacher feels this is necessary.
- Smart watches with internet/data usage are not allowed.
- It is the responsibility of the child to look after earrings and watches removed according to the rules above.